Question to Rector
Question: Good afternoon. I am a 3-rd year student, my name is Aizhan. Could you tell me, please ,who is not allowed to get vaccinated?
Reply: Good afternoon, Aizhan. You will get refused if:
· You are not 18 years old;
· You are pregnant or a nursing woman;
· You have a medical recruitment;
· You have hypersensitivity to some vaccine component;
· You have temperature above 37 degrees;
· You have ОРВИ or had been ill for two weeks before;
· You have acute infectious or non-infectious diseases;
· You have a history of severe allergic reactions;
· Exacerbation of any chronic dieases.